Enrolment Day
I got up early this morning because of the SP Enrolment. If i'm not up, i would not have any course right? I had breakfast with my parents and then its off to SP Enrolment Ctr @1030 hrs. I met up with Xuanming - my JC Friend who's same course as me @1050 hrs. Then we went into the Enrolment Ctr...
After clearing all admin stuff, its time for some promo. THe promo of the Acadamic and Non-Academic Clubs. Sianz. After all these its time to visit the CCA booths. Also another sianz part. zip zip zip and we're off at 1240 hrs. We both had Mac for lunch due to the fact that Mac is cheap? lolz..
We both took train out of Dover just after 1300 hrs. Xuanming goes back to Tampines while i go to Ang Mo Kio to collect service guides. Next up was Serangoon. I took a Svc 22 LO3x to Serangoon Central. I departed there @1440 hrs for Punggol Interchange via a DM Merz of Svc 82. Did some meddling with the guide and rack i'm off to go home. Initially I was thinking of taking 82 to Upp Serangoon Rd then change 153. However I changed my mind when i did not see any 153. lolz..
I coincidentally met Shi Xin at Serangoon Int on my way home. He was also on his way home. I told him about the enrolment and all the crap.. Then i'm off to go home. I reached home at about 1645 hrs via 105 and 238.
Tired after that... went to sleep.. Then woke up watch Survivor Finale and Eye for a Guy Finale.
Tml needa go Alexandra Hospital to check my toe. I seem to have an ingrown toenail. There's a wound there.. I hope things will clear up after tml..
Till then..
COp, out!
After clearing all admin stuff, its time for some promo. THe promo of the Acadamic and Non-Academic Clubs. Sianz. After all these its time to visit the CCA booths. Also another sianz part. zip zip zip and we're off at 1240 hrs. We both had Mac for lunch due to the fact that Mac is cheap? lolz..
We both took train out of Dover just after 1300 hrs. Xuanming goes back to Tampines while i go to Ang Mo Kio to collect service guides. Next up was Serangoon. I took a Svc 22 LO3x to Serangoon Central. I departed there @1440 hrs for Punggol Interchange via a DM Merz of Svc 82. Did some meddling with the guide and rack i'm off to go home. Initially I was thinking of taking 82 to Upp Serangoon Rd then change 153. However I changed my mind when i did not see any 153. lolz..
I coincidentally met Shi Xin at Serangoon Int on my way home. He was also on his way home. I told him about the enrolment and all the crap.. Then i'm off to go home. I reached home at about 1645 hrs via 105 and 238.
Tired after that... went to sleep.. Then woke up watch Survivor Finale and Eye for a Guy Finale.
Tml needa go Alexandra Hospital to check my toe. I seem to have an ingrown toenail. There's a wound there.. I hope things will clear up after tml..
Till then..
COp, out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home